Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdenman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Lawnmower won't start
    I recently rebuilt my lawnmower engine with help from the guys at work. I put it back on the mower just to test it and it turns over but will not fire. The battery is shot so I'm using a jumper box with the pos on the starter bolt and negative on frame. I tested for spark and fuel plenty still won't fire any ideas to try?
    rdenman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Found it the coil was bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't start my lawnmower. [ 4 Answers ]

:o :) I have this really good, self-propelled lawnmower. The problem is that I cannot pull the string to start it. My question is whether it is possible to convert the starting system to a button or key start. This would make my life immeasurably easier. Thanks for your help!

Lawnmower won't start [ 5 Answers ]

My John Deere Riding mower has been sitting all winter. Now it won't start. Help?

Lawnmower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I was mowing my lawn yesterday, after it had rained the night before, so I had to stop several times to clean off the blades, but it was running fine. Then in the middle of mowing it stopped and I couldn't start it back up. I went back later and tried to prime and start it, but it doesn't seem to...

Lawnmower will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I was having to replace the blade adapter on my lawnmower as the old one would vibrate the blade loose. I tipped the lawnmower up on its side and struggled to get the old blade adapter off. After I got it off so I could go get a replacement , I thought to myself that I had heard somebody say...

View more questions Search