Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RTOVIETNAM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Vilolation of Probation
    I have violated probation for the 3rd time. I have not finished my classes and I failed to report. A deputy who is also an EMT took a blood test for drugs. Can this be used against me at my hearing? I was told that only an RN could do this in the state of GA.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Hello R:

If you have drugs in your system, then who drew the blood won't be a good defense.

excon
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Sep 5, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Yes, you are on probation! They can drug test you at any time. It doesn't matter who takes the test.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello R:

If you have drugs in your system, then who drew the blood won't be a good defense.

excon

It may not be a good or viable defense but it would be unique.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Nice try, no cigar. You're basically violated regardless of who took the blood. The fact he was an EMT will be more than good enough for the Judge in your case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation? / Probation Travel [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try to keep this short but, This is regarding the state of New York My Boyfriend, 15 years old was charged with possession of under 5g of marijuana. This was his first offense, so he is not being charged in juvenile court, but he is required to meet with a probation officer, but as more of...

Probation and Non reporting probation [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently found quilty of petty larceny and assault,I was put on two years probation and as long as I don't screw up it won't go on my record.PROBLEM,I cannot remember if its probation or non reporting probation,what is the difference and terms:confused:

Probation [ 4 Answers ]

Hello,I went to court for a dui.I got one year probation.the judge said I could transfer from ill. To phoenix,az and when I went to probation they said I would have to be on the lease.my friends rented a house and I am not on the lease but will be paying half the rent every month.what can I do...

Reporting probation in Ohio to Non reporting probation in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

In June 2006 I was sentenced to 5 years probation in Ohio. In Ohio I could travel anywhere in the state without permission. I moved to Florida in September 2007. In Florida I cannot leave the county without permission. I asked my Florida PO about non-reporting probation. I was told that Florida has...

Summary probation vs. Formal probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation, Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?

View more questions Search