Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puddin head Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Passenger power window will not move
    Lowered the passenger window halfway down on my 93' Honda Accord and it will not go back up using either switch. I have checked the motor and it is okay. Checked the fuses and all are good. I even swaped fuses just in case I couldn't see a possible break, still no luck. I was able to raise the window using some wire and my battery jumper. Anyone have any insight as to where to look next. Could it be the drivers side switch?
    rebel_girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Go to a junk yard and replace your power switches I had that problem rolled my window down it wouldn't go up replaced the switch and it works good hope this helps
    puddin head Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 11:15 AM
    I was thinking that, I'll be heading out to the pull and pay this weekend if I'm not doing any daughter do's. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Replace front passenger door window 96 Corsica [ 1 Answers ]

Someone broke in to my son's 96 Chevrolet Corsica and took his new CD player. The problem I am left with is replacing the window. I contacted a local wrecking yard and have a window replacement. It's an electric setup and what I am trying to find out is if this is a major undertaking or if with a...

View more questions Search