Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ppranjiranjith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Make administrator private as awhole
    Friends,
    I am having two users in my user account. Of course one is Administrator and the other is open to all. What I need is to make my Admin. NOT ACCESSIBLE from the guest account. I want to let any guest to login but should not go to my Admin partitions at all. All they should see is what the guest has saved. Not even a single folder should be accessible unless I grant them on sharing basis. Is it possible to do so and if the answer is YES do give me the way out in its very detail.

Thanking you,
    Ranjeeth.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 3, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Password protect the Admin account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make a private sever on runescape? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make a private sever on runescape?

Private Room in Private Home [ 8 Answers ]

I am renting a room and bathroom to a tenant. I have problems with excessing use of the in-home washer and dryer. I have asked tenant to restrict laundry to once a week, but she has not adhered to this. When I leave for work, I turn the power breaker OFF to the Washer and dryer, but she has...

Log on as administrator? [ 1 Answers ]

Read in help that one should not log on computer as an administrator- how do I ADD MYSELF TO A USER GROUP CORRECTLY? Lfollowed help instructions but was ltold I did it incorrectly. What are your thoughts... Thanks Operating syst windows 2000

View more questions Search