Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickycummings Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 11:01 AM
    What is the process of a death notification?
    A death notification must be made before the media is notified that a death has occurred. For example, if there was an automobile accident and the person was taken to the hospital, and while on the way to the hospital or at the hospital the victim dies. No one in the media is notified as to the condition of the victim until a death notification has been made to the immediate family. Give a rationale for this decision. Is a death notification different for an officer then it is for a civilian?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 2, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public notification [ 8 Answers ]

Can a police department put a level 2 sex offender on the news, in the newspaper, on the radio and treat them as a level 3?

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Final Notification [ 2 Answers ]

I received a letter from a company name United Debt Solutions,LLC. Saying failure to comply may result in recommendation that further action be filed against me in my county. This account was closed back in Sept. 2001 and what I owed back then was $1171 now they are asking for $13,802. Can they...

No notification of any hearing [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of any information that you might have out there about the rights that we have pertaining to child support hearings. I have heard from my ex that a ruling was made against me, and have gone on the court website for public information in my name. I did conform that a judgment...

View more questions Search