Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carel jermione Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Labor certification position opened
    I read an article about h4 visa application denial due to some discrepancies on the petition like the salary not been followed that led to petition being revoked by both the employer and employee. My concern is, we're planning to apply our daughter a the dependent visa this year, but the problem is the company just offer my husband a new position as housekeeping supervisor but the labor certification that we receive say housecleaner (only) and the job offer and certification that we have say housekeeping supervisor, will it affect our application for visa both my husband and my daughter's future visa application.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 12:54 PM
    You must have been mistaken with other categories.. H-4 is dependent's visa which has nothing to do with salary, etc. The problem is some employers reported a certain figure but paid less. When USCIS asked for copy of tax return... big problem.

All employment based visas are usually handled by immigration attorneys, so it's your best interest to discuss these issues with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oops! Opened my mouth! [ 7 Answers ]

Most of you are now familiar with my story. Tonight after a long night at the bar and getting pretty drunk, I text messaged my ex. Even though I was drunk I knew and remembered what I said. It was very simple. I texted," Thinking about you", to my ex. That's it! Those exact words. One of my friends...

I never opened this account! [ 4 Answers ]

I just received a 3cb report and transunion is showing a collection/charge off on my bureau from Alltell comm. posted 12/04. I never had an Alltell account! Here is what I think happened... in 1999 I had spoken with a sales rep from Alltel and asked him to give me a quote for the business I had at...

View more questions Search