Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 08:34 AM
    My husband has changed
    Hello,
    I have been in a relationship with my lover for 4yrs,then unfortnately he got married with another woman,and I got married with another man,but my marriage didn't worked out,and I got divorced after 1 yr,I remarried my ex lover as he convinced me lot,he already had 3 kidz,his wife has been separated but he has changed now,his behaviour is not like before,he degrades me lot to please his family,seconly he dun want more then 2 kidz in future,he is v aggressive,he yells and shouts on small things,what must I do?I have been married with him since 2 yrs,I have no kid,I'm a professional lady but I dun do job,kindly guide me what to do?
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Sep 2, 2008, 12:15 PM
    I have a suggestion.. follow these steps veeerry carefully

1. click the edit button on this post

2. Erase everything you've written

3. Write it in clear english so we can understand you.

Got it?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Hello Maria:

Divorce him.

excon
    akez Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Sep 2, 2008, 01:03 PM
    I personally would go out and get my own job and leave. There's no future for you in this. The two of you obviously have different ideas about your future. You want children he doesn't. Really this sort of thing should have been discussed prior to the marriage.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Leave, get you a career, and your own life. Why be miserable?
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Sep 2, 2008, 02:27 PM
    What is your nationality and religion?

I think many people on this forum are Americans, and I don't think you are Maria. Your customs are probably very different. I'd say that the situation you are in solely depends on your nationality and religion. When I know what these are, I could give you a better opinion.

From an American stand point, everyone is right. Divorce and move on, you can't win. But if you are middle-eastern and of Islam religion, I have a different opinion.
    layyourbebopbop Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 02:58 PM
    If he yells or shouts about small things and is very aggressive, get out of the relationship. You do not want to have kids with this man, even if he didn't want them in the first place. I would suggest moving into a relative's house while you find a job and then meet some new people at your new job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He has changed. [ 77 Answers ]

Hello. My name is theresa I am 20 years old. My boyfriend and I have been dating online for a little over a year now. I had just recently moved here on the first of July 07. I am now living with him and his wonderfully sweet caring family. I am blessed to know such good people. Anyway I feel...

Changed boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I am 19 years old and I just started dating my good friend of two years who is 22. He lives right next door to me and the problem is that before we started going out, only he had feelings for me and I just liked him as a friend. And now since we started going out he has changed completely. ...

F1 OPT to H1 - Changed companies, Changed States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My situation is as follows: OPT with company 1 in Texas from Dec 10 2006 - September 30 2007 H1 with company 1 in Texas from Oct 1 2007 - Nov 15 2007 H1 with company 2 in Maryland from Nov 15 2007 till date. What tax forms do I fill? I also have state tax from company 2 since that...

My husband changed my life overnight [ 21 Answers ]

Last September my husband and I went to see a social worker about taking his ex to court for custody of his children. He found out that he could take them that day if he wanted to. So we drove home and he went and picked up his kids and we went from a family of two with a brand new baby to a...

View more questions Search