Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fightingndxox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 03:29 PM
    What type of dress do you wear for a bar mitzvah
    I have light brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. I don't know what type of dress to find for a bar mitzvah I'm going to in September. I need to find a color that suits me and a style of dress.. HELP ME!!
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 03:36 PM
    If you're going to services at the temple then you should wear a nice dress (not a halter dress or sundress) or a skirted suit.

If the party is in the afternoon then the outfit you wear for temple is fine.

If the party is at night then you should wear a very nice dress or a fancy suit. If the party is on a Saturday night you can wear a full length skirt or dress.

A little black dress is good if you can dress it up with something fancy, like really good jewelry or a sharp dressy jacket.

No pants!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What shoes to wear with my dress? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have to go to a wedding so I bought a dark teal bubble dress that ends right before my knees. I didn't really want to wear heels, but if those are the best shoes for the dress I will. Also, on the straps there are some type of wooden beads, so I was thinking brown shoes. I'm not really good...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

Bat Mitzvah Dress [ 0 Answers ]

I'm going to a Bat Mitzvah and I need a dress. First I need a color. I was thinking a dark earthy green. I have dirty blond hair, green/blue eyes (they change), and pale skin. The Bat Mitzvah is in May so I have little time to get a dress. If anyone knows some good sights to go to that...

What and how to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm turning 18 next week and I'd like to wear a dress but my problem is that I have really big hips as that's gentetic in my family and I have a belly too, what dress styles and colurs would go with my figure without drawing too much attention to my stomach and hips? Write back Thank you...

View more questions Search