Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelocs14 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2008, 07:59 AM
    OK I dumped my boyfriend
    Big mistake I am really scared he said he is sending peoploe round ma house. I can't speak to his family no more. But most of his family is my friends. What do I do?
    HeadsHigh Posts: 75, Reputation: 10

Sep 1, 2008, 08:16 AM
    You mean he's threatening you? If so it doesn't sound like you made a mistake at all. Hes a baby and his ego cannot handle the fact that he's been dumped. You say your friends with his family so why can't you talk to them now?
    chelocs14 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Because my ex said if I do there will be trouble for me and my family
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Don't try to handle this on your own. Tell your dad and get the cops involve. Threats shouldn't be taken lightly. Tell your dad asap and his parents. Don't carry this burden on your shoulders alone and don't be afraid to tell your parents. They're there to help.
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Sep 2, 2008, 10:28 AM
    De[ending on how he acts, don't hesitate to take measures. I believe you made a good decision to break it off, no one needs to be threatened. It is one thing to try and understand what happen and talk but this is a whole different story
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Sep 2, 2008, 10:30 AM
    If you are ever threatened tell the cops. Don't risk trying to solve it yourself.

If his family and friends are really your friends then he won't be able to stop them from being around you. If they start avoiding you then you will know where their hearts are at.

You didn't make a mistake breaking off a relationship like this.
    If he loved you he would never threaten you.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Buy a pocket tape recorder and keep it handy.
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Sep 2, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Yeah that's what police are for.

Wow, what a baby this guy must be. His ego is GONE! You are probably one of the only people to put him in his place. There is no way you should ever be with a guy like this. Ever!
    Jess-the-mess Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Woww sounds like you did the right thing! Well done!

You need to cut yourself off from him, make some new friends, do stuff to take your mind odd it

Keep smiling! :D

Xoxox
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Do you have family, or friends for support? If it even smells bad, call the cops. Your free, so don't let him intimidate you, or use fear, to take that freedom away.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Yeah he is trying to scare her and threats now a days threats should be taken seriously. Also, this girl is 14 and if she is talking about the same guy in her other post, he is 15. I hope she does inform her family and not try to handle this on her own.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Sep 6, 2008, 01:23 PM
    You are probably one of the only people to put him in his place.
    ... and in so doing,he is REALLY annoyed at you for getting to the truth

That's where all this negative stuff is from!!

Tell the police,& let them deal with it [as soon as possible] He'll NOT answer back
    Then!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

Got dumped . [ 9 Answers ]

Recently I got dumped by my girl friend... in the worst fashion... I was not even given a reason for it... it was all of a sudden and unexpected... we were friends since 7 yrs and entered into a relationship about a yr back.. all my mind is filled with her thoughts and the dreams which I had for...

Got dumped? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey y'all. Me and my girlfriend decided to break up. I have been overwelmed with school and college applications, it was just to stressful. Each of us had trouble filling the bf/gf expectations each one of us had for each other. Before we went out we were pretty close friends, but then this year...

Getting dumped [ 6 Answers ]

I am seeing a girl for 3 yrs now, VERY controlling. Will not come to my house, if I want to see her or make this work I have to go there. She won't answer my calls or texts if she doesn't want to, or reply to my I love yous. It if she feels like it, I've been getting feed up with this and last...

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

View more questions Search