Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 08:29 PM
    2005 chrysler pacifica
    Where is the starter on a 2005 chrysler pacific? My starter went out & I'm trying to make sure I at least know where the starter is when I take it to an auto repair shop?:confused:
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2008, 08:37 PM
    The large battery cable from the positive terminal will lead you to it. Be sure to disconnect the negative battery cable, before working around the starter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Chrysler Sebring Sedan. [ 1 Answers ]

Does a 2005 Chrysler Sebring Sedan have a cabin air filter? If so, where is it located?

1996 chrysler sebring [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone! First time user, desperate times... any way I have a real good question for some one that's smarter than me! Driving along the other day I noticed a slight miss I one of the cylinders, stopped at a signal light and when green hit I started to go then suddenly down to a sputter she...

Chrysler van make loud hum [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's van is making a loud noise. I thought she was low on power steering fluid, but it is full. Anybody have any ideas?

TxGreaseMoney, Pacifica, CA [ 3 Answers ]

I've been out on the P-Coast for a while--surfing waves are best this time of year. Testing a new Toyota Corolla on the Pacific Coast Highway--superior handling, braking, and gas mileage. There's no place like California to put a car through the paces. Will be back in Texas in a few days.

View more questions Search