Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HaleysMom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    Hi-
    Here's my situation- I am on day 36 of my cycle and still have not started my period. My cycles are usually around 28-30 days. I took a pregnancy test about 4 days ago and it was negative. I have no signs of starting and usually I am miserable before I start with cramping, back pain, and very tender breasts. One thing that struck me that was not normal for me- about 2 weeks ago I spotted very lightly for a day and a half. It was a light brownish color. I have not been able to get pregnant on my own, our daughter was conceived through in vitro, and when I was pregnant I took a home test just to see and it said negative. It took a while before I got a positive home pregnancy test. Do you think I'm pregnant?

I would appreciate any thoughts or advice you may have. Thanks!

HaleysMom
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 30, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Could be possible that you are pregnant,I'd wait a few more weeks then retest again,in the mean time if you are worried talk to your doctor.
    HaleysMom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joanne 1986
    Could be possible that you are pregnant,i'd wait a few more weeks then retest again,in the mean time if you are worried talk to your doctor.
    Thanks so much Joanne. This is driving me crazy not knowing!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Unfortunately, there is no way to tell without a visit to your doctor.

I wish I had better news for you, but, as a nurse, specifically in women's health, this is what I have to tell my patients on a daily basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, just went to the doc today and found out I was pregnant. I was on the pill and had a few clots and never thought I was pregnant, got tested and it came back positive. How common is it to bleed during pregnancy? I am scared I am having a miscarriage.. can anyone help?€ It would be greatly...

Can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me answer this one question. I have been with my partner for nearly 4 years we have never had protective sex and I have been wanting to have a child for around 3 years and it is just not happening I was on the pill when I was around my teenage years of about 13 but came off it when I...

View more questions Search