Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabriele Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Keeping cats off my garden
    Is it possible to keep cats off my garden and my garden furniture please help!!
    grgsuttie Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2008, 02:26 PM
    I read that if you put orange and lemon peel in your garden it is a deterrent to cats

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping fan on while a/c is on [ 8 Answers ]

My parents live in a mobile home in the desert. My dad says the fan switch should stay off when the A/C is running so it doesn't heat the house up after the A/C shuts off. My mom says the fan should stay running so it circulates the cold air. Who is correct and why?

Keeping your dogs/cats safe at christmas [ 9 Answers ]

1. No rich foods... gravy, candies, nuts can cause huge problems... remember not to leave food items wraped under the tree. As you know Fido/ Fefe has a great sense of smell. 2. Anchor your tree, a eye hook bolted to the wall or ceiling , with fishing line is a sure fire way to keep treesfrom...

Keeping Red Dye [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so after a long search, I've found the perfect firetruck red hair dye. It's for highlights, but I just buy two bottles at Sally's Beauty Supply, and it's a bleach/dye mix, so it's a one step process. Not to mention the great, bright red. Trouble is, it washes out the bright in two weeks, and...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

Keeping my son in bed [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr old boy that is difficult to keep in bed. We recently (2 weeks)moved him from his brothers room (where he slept in his brothers bed and in his own bed) to his own room. At bedtime, we put him in bed and walk out of the room. Moments later, he comes out. We then put him back...

View more questions Search