Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute kate Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Movie problems
    I am looking for a movie that my mom and I watched but she has no idea what I am talking about. The movie is about 2 male cops inpersinate 2 girls to try to catch some guy.in the movie the cops/girls go shoping with there friends that they don't know and try on cloths that they don't fit in and on one of the cloths they tried on the botton poped off and broke a mirror in front of them plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppppppppp
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Aug 29, 2008, 06:06 PM
    White chicks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumming problems causing other problems [ 1 Answers ]

A lot of plumbers can probably replace a bath vanity, although not many of them would want to do a kitchen cabinet. A good handyman can probably do both. Not to discredit my fellow plumbers on the site. Also, most plumbers probably know a contractor who can do the cabinet. The best thing to do...

Problems loading a DVD into Windows Movie Maker. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'll be able to explain my situation clearly, but I'll try. I have a Hitachi DZ-MV550A and this is my first time using it. I finalized the DVD-R and loaded it into my computer. It comes up on the computer as DVD_CAMERA (E:), so that's not the problem. Now I want to edit the video...

Problems loading a DVD into Windows Movie Maker. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'll be able to explain my situation clearly, but I'll try. I have a Hitachi DZ-MV550A and this is my first time using it. I finalized the DVD-R and loaded it into my computer. It comes up on the computer as DVD_CAMERA (E, so that's not the problem. Now I want to edit the video so...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

View more questions Search