Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nfran2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Clogged Drain?
    I have a Lennox Central AC unit in my garage. I noticed water seeping behing the door. I found that there was almost an 1" of water in the AC compartment. I removed the cap to the drain and water came pouring out. Do I have a "clogged drain pipe". Here in FL, the AC runs 24/7 for months. I don't know how long this situation has been going on. Is there a way to unclog or clean out the drain? Anything I can put into the pipe like drain cleaner to help this matter along?:confused:
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2008, 05:04 PM
    First thing to try is to take the old shop wet/dry vac to the drain suck that sucker out real good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clogged drain [ 1 Answers ]

I have an exterior cement patio off my walk out basement. It also happens to be directly under my wooden deck which is off my first story living room. The cement patio does have a drain but it appears to be either too small or clogged. How can I make the drain more efficient so that I don't have...

Copper sink drain too slow, not clogged which type drain is best [ 2 Answers ]

We just refinished bathroom with double vanity copper sinks. They have a flat grid drain in the bottom, not vented. Is there a different drain that would allow the water to drain easier? We have to swirl water or stir water to get it to begin draining, like there is a suction...

Bathroom Sink - Clogged Drain/AC Drain [ 1 Answers ]

We have a bathroom on the second floor that we never use. Two days ago we noticed that water was leaking out from under the carpet and the bathroom sink was filled with water and not draining. The AC condensation drain runs down this drain right above the trap. We took the trap off and snaked the...

Clogged drain [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to unclog a drain?

Clogged Drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I Have A Window Well Drain With A 4" Corrugated Pipe That Is Clogged. Three Days Ago It Filled About Half Full With Water, And Started To Come Through The Window Into The Basement. I Used A Wet/dry Vac Until It Stopped Raining. Along With The Water I Also Sucked Out A Lot Of Mud And Sediment...

View more questions Search