Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siblingformegan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Implantation Cramping?
    I am 6 dpiui today and I woke up this morning with cramps. They were lower than AF cramps and hurt more. I could not get back to sleep. I almost got up and took Tylenol but didn't. I was wondering if it could be implantation cramping?

Thanks!:)
    vegan_chicka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 10:30 PM

I am having the same thing!

Did it end up being implantation bleeding?
    siblingformegan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Unfortunately no. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramping after implantation bleeding has stopped [ 19 Answers ]

I am 25, and my husband and I have been Trying to conceive since Sept. 2006. I Ovulated Jan. 29, and had what I think is implantation bleeding 6 dpo. I had the spotting/discharge for days 6,7,8,9 po and then it stopped, so now it has been three days since I stopped spotting, I am 12 dpo. I took...

Cramping after sex [ 12 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend two nights ago and I woke up the next day ith cramping, similar to menstral cramps, and heaey discharge. Like more than normal and more than usually have during sex. He did pull out before he orgasmed so I'm not sure what's going on. Also its day two and...

Length of Implantation Cramping [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I believe I am pregnant. The Metallic taste in my mouth, as well as severe exhaustion is what is giving it away. That and very sensitive Nipples. But today I felt cramps. Like period cramping, intense for about 30 minutes or so, then just kind of dull achy. Now I feel very bloated. So...

Cramping with Menses [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the cause for cramping with Menses?

View more questions Search