Aug 29, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Abandonment letter for tenant
    I need an abandonment letter for a tenant
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by connieharris
    I need an abandonment letter for a tenant

What type of abandonment? Abandoned personal property? Abandoned the rental property?

And what State -
    Wy-not Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 11:01 AM

State of Michigan. Tenant was suppose to move out 8/30/09. Unit still locked with personal belongings. Tenant will not return our calls.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 11:14 AM

You are the landlord, asking about what a tenant left behind.

You do not own a storage facility?

- Just to make sure I'm answering what you are asking.
    jhing78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 06:36 PM
    Abandonment of telephone lines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write letter of abandonment of a unit when a tenant live his property [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: how do I write a letter of abandoment when a tenant live his property in aunit

Tenant letter to relinquish property [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you to all who answered my question last week about entering the premesis when the tenant has apparently moved out. When we inspected the property, it turned out that she was very obviously not living there (no furniture or clothing), but had left some other personal property (including two...

Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter Michigan [ 9 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

Tenant rent in Texas, abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

I have no lease agreement with this tenant they have not paid rent in 6 months they are not living there they come in middle of the night get clothes and other personals. What are my rights of abandoment and getting the use of my property back. What is considered abandoment.

View more questions Search