Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RSeabreeze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2006, 08:22 AM
    Satillite mount
    I want to buy a free standing mount for my satillite dish.

Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 29, 2006, 08:40 AM
    For what size make model of dish?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2006, 11:04 PM
    Find a local dealer or installer for the brand and contact them.

Brother in law does install for dish netwk and he almost always has a few free stand mounts in his work van. I think his are something like $40...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Mount [ 4 Answers ]

I could not get my toilet unstopped. I removed the toilet and found I had subtanial root growth where it had broken the flange that the toilet mounts too. How can I replace the mount flange? I put some root cristals in the pipe while I figured out the repair.

Replacing top-mount compression faucet. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi: I am going to try (first-ever attempt) to replace my top-mount compression faucet (4" Centerset) in the bathroom sink. Anybody have a good set of instructions and/or tips? I have already sprayed WD-40 to the lock nuts under the sink since they are extremely rusted... planning on keeping...

Window mount AC tripping circuit breaker [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a new air conditioner that is on it's own circuit. The breaker is new and rated at 15 amps. The air conditioner is supposed to use 15 amps at peak. I believe the wire to the outlet is rated at 15 amp. The air conditioner has it's own circuit breaker on the plug which has...

Setting up a Satillite dish [ 4 Answers ]

We need help in setting up a dish and getting the receivers to work. California. Thanks.

PVC toilet mount and flange replacement on slab [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a new home owner and an idiot. I discovered that our toilet on the first floor (no basement) was rocking back and forth, and upon attempting to tighten down bolts, further discovered that they spun freely. I removed the toilet to find that both slots of the pvc mount were broken. ...

View more questions Search