Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clark-ee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2006, 01:37 AM
    Opening Toughbook cf-47
    I just bought a Laptop on Ebay, and want to put in my hard drive. However, I am having trouble getting the thing open!!

Can someone walk me through what I have to do just to get it open. I have removed all the screws that I can see, but it is still catching or being held by something in a couple of different places.

It's a Panasonic Toughbook CF-47. Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 28, 2006, 06:31 AM
    Did you try Panasonic's WEB site?

You can go here for support including downloading manuals

Panasonic Toughbook -- Support
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2006, 08:17 AM
    Here's where you'll find the manual, but it's no help:
    Operating Manuals for Panasonic Products

I figured it would be easy to find a link describing or showing how to open that case, but I'm sorry to say I was unable. Hang in there, though, we've got some good folk who check this board daily.
    techie1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2006, 09:05 PM
    I came across this site while searching for how to replace the toughbook hard drive. I did find a place with instructions and graphics too :D showing how to replace the hard drive.

https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/pc/...n/cf47refm.zip

It's a zip file with a pdf file - check pages 31 and 32 not too hard to do so - actually able to do it with no tools needed :p

Here is the removal page saved as a jpeg

I hope this helps you as it had me
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About vaginal opening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question whether the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening or any other?. Whether the urethral opening present above the vaginal opening? Thanks

Opening a Toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba Satellite A10 that I need to access the motherboard on but I cannot get the bottom off. I have removed every screw I can see but there looks to be some underneath the keyboard. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how do you get them apart? Thanks

Opening to a New Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I don't know if there's a way to do this, but I am trying to write an E-mail with a "link" on it. That link obviously leads to another webpage, and what I would like to happen is to manipulate that webpage's appearance; taking out the address bar, menu bar, tool bar, scrollbar, and...

Opening for a refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

How wide should be the niche for a 29.5 inch refrigerator to allow the door to open? I have barely 30 inch wide niche. Is 0.5 inch enough?

Door opening in or out? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a room addition. The addition includes a new door that opens to the back yard. The plans which have been approved by the city show the door opening inwards to the inside. We wanted a French door but the contractor brought a solid door. Then they brought a metal French door...

View more questions Search