Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Aug 27, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Thighs
    How can I lose weight from my thighs?

I've got a stepper,air walker[glider],I run around with my boys every day,I've lost 4 stone or more since christmas and still going,I walk a lot,I don't eat a lot.but it just doesn't seem to be going any were

Any help appreciated
    DrLang Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Aug 27, 2008, 07:19 PM
    First, congratulations on losing 4 stone. That's a serious accomplishment and you should be proud. Unfortunately we can't do much to affect where we lose weight. Our bodies are programmed to lose fat from our primary deposits last. For women, the main fat deposits are the thighs, buttocks, and breasts. For men, its our infamous beer gut. It's OK to eat a healthy amount so long as you are eating lots of vegetables and whole grains and cutting down on fatty meat and deep fried food.

Keep your spirits up and stay at it. Your thighs will start to shrink eventually.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Have you tried the thigh master or something simlilar?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big thighs [ 3 Answers ]

I have huge thighs that I'm trying to get rid of. I don't want super skinny, just redoused. I'm 15. I'm also a complete fish and is on the swimteam. My thighs hurt my score, cause they slow me down. How can I get rid of that fat, without hurting my body??

Inner thighs? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I consider myself to be in pretty good shape. I run 3 times a week and visit the gym at least twice a week. The only place on my body that I carry weight is on my inner thighs. When I stand shoulder width apart they are almost touching :( I really hate the way they look. I know you...

Fat thighs [ 1 Answers ]

I have fat thighs that rub against each other. I want smaller thighs, I mean I'm not fat. I'm normal size but if I try to lose weight I lose it from anywhere apart from there. What can I do.

I need help with my thighs! [ 5 Answers ]

OK so 9 months ago, I quit smoking ciggarettes and I started eating healthier. I also started going to the gym and working out. In doing this, my thighs and butt got bigger... but its muscly now. I started going to the gym to lose the extra weight and possibly drop a pants size and I gained a...

Between thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello dr I have really dark color between my thighs... what can I do for that? And I have blue veins under my eyes.. how can I treat this? And I have acne scars on my chin... And I have lot of hair on ly legs... is laser OK? Thank u

View more questions Search