Ask
    chanet26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Middle names changing
    How much and can I change my baby's middle name
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 27, 2008, 02:47 AM
    I don't exactly understand your question. Can you clarify it please? Do you want to change the spelling? The whole name? Please ask your question so it is easier to answer, because it is very unclear what you want to do.

Depending on where you live, if you want to change the name on the birth certificate, you would have to apply to do that. Where I live you have to do that at the court house, and just ask for a change of name application, and then submit it. There may be other steps, and a fee, but you can legally change your name, pending approval.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing names [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Melissa and I want to change my baby's last name from my husband's last name to her father's last name. I need to know the procedure to this because I don't know if my husband will have to sign anything agreeing to her name change or can I just do this on my own? I need to know as...

Changing my baby's middle name [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old daughter and would like to change/modify her middle name. We weren't 100% sure of what we wanted her middle name to be when she was born and didn't realize that you could leave the middle name field blank when filling out the form at the hospital, so we just put something...

Changing my children's last names:/ [ 1 Answers ]

OK so here my problem me and my ex have two children ages 4 1/2, and 3 we were separated when both girls were born... both girls have my last name, Their father and I know have a great relationship and I want to change the girls last names to his... the problem I'm having is I have lived with my...

Changing last names [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to change my sons last name and I'm not sure if I need his fathers permission he hasn't been here since he was born and the baby is 5months old.. Does anyone know if I can change it with out him ?

Changing last names [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how I would go about legally changing the last names of my husband, two kids and myself to my maiden name.

View more questions Search