Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gigi0317 Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

Aug 26, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Tattoo & pregnancy
    Hiii

I am trying to conceive and I am ovulating on sept.7th so we will be trying around that time.Well my question is I want a tattoo and I was thinking of getting it on sept.5th or sept.6th it's a long story about why I want this tattoo and when but my main concern is will it affect me trying to get pregnant

THANKS...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 02:54 AM
    No, it won't effect your fertility. One possible effect, is the slight risk of infection. Know who you are going to for it, see that they open new packaging for you, ask about how they clean their equipment, etc..
    The location will be a bit sore for a few days, so keep that in mind as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get a tattoo? [ 8 Answers ]

I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing...

Bow tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! :) I need a picture with a bow tattoo, I seen one on nicole richie's neck and I loved it. But I don't want the exact copy of it so maybe someone has something like that!? Here is the picture of nicole's tattoo http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0605/0017fa11654b.jpg

Does any one at the age of 17 have a tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

I am 17 and I got a tattoo a couple weeks ago(yes it was legal) I just want to know how many other 17yo have a tattoo also

Tattoo ink [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the best way to go about finding a tattoo parlor that uses hypo-allergic inks and does not have anitomony, arsenic, beryllium, cobalt, lead, lead compounds, nickel, selenium, and is animal friendly.

Tattoo is art right? [ 9 Answers ]

:o helooo, I'm deciding on getting a tattoo which will be my first ! I'm really nervous but really want one? Am finkin of one on my foot, lower back or above my nicker line got any ideas tha would be nice?? I lyk Katie Price's on her back and on her foot if any one can help wif images well...

View more questions Search