Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Worried1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Cramps And sharp pains. Any Ideas?
    I have been having cramps where you get period cramps for about two weeks. They can get very Bad at times. They had me in tears the other night, and other times I don't get them or mabye for a couple seconds but that's. They also can last all day. I also get these sharp pain on my side that last a couple seconds. They also are around my belly button to the left mostly. I shouldn't be getting my period for about another week so its not because of that. I also get these cramps after sex or before when I about to have sex. It like whenever I get sexually aroused I get them. I don't know what to think and was wondering if anyone had some ideas. Also I have had pregnancy symptoms, and is very possible to be pregnant. Sore breast, Fatigue, Cravings. Just thought I would add that in. Let me Know Please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Have you visited your doctor yet? Please understand that we can give advice, but we cannot diagnose over the internet.

Have you ever been told that you may have ovarian cysts? I would have this checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pains during sex [ 16 Answers ]

Recently during sex I have been getting some odd, sharp pains. It seems to be in my upper pelvic region usually on the left side. Now, my boyfriend thankfully has a very large penis so I do sometimes get sore and have pain when he gets too deep but this is different from anything I've felt. I'm...

Sharp pains. What's happening? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: okay I'm 14 years old and I just lost my virginty to a 17 year old. Ever since I been having sharp pains in my vagina. Im so scared. I don't know what to do. Do I have a std? Am I pregnant?:confused: Please help me. Thanks

Sharp pains. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and I have been having sharp pains all over my stomach.. my dr isn't a help at all and he makes me mad at time.. he also told me that I have a growth on my utures and don't know what it could be.. me and my fiancée are worried that something is wrong with the baby...

Sharp stabbing pains [ 4 Answers ]

I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower left abdomen usually right before my period or when I'm running or right after sex. The pains are so intense I curl up in a little ball not wanting to move cause when I move one single muscle anywhere it hurts so bad I want to scream. I also have lower back...

View more questions Search