Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Aug 22, 2008, 06:32 AM
    How to get Nat type 2 with dynamic ip
    I am trying to get Nat type 2 on my Ps3 and I have a Linksys Befsr41 v.4.3 router. I did all the necessary things to change the nat from type 3 to type 2 like port forwarding and dmz. Although when I tried to set a static ip I couldn't connect to the internet at all so I was told that I must have a dynamic ip. How can I get Nat type 2 with a dynamic ip address?

My isp is cox.

Check out some similar questions!

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

'too dynamic'? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and never had a serious boyfriend(I never really stayed with a guy for longer than a month and never had sex with anyone). I have always been a busy girl, never had that much free time, and it never bothered me before. But it does now, cause I'm in college and have more free time, and also...

Dynamic IP [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all the Experts,

Dynamic jsp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi:) I am doing a project where I have set up a website. I have added info into mysql. How do I dynamically get info. I have set up a clothes website, and if the customer uses drop down menus and selects "skirts" and "black" for example, how do I dynamically add the "skirts" and "black"...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.