Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Aug 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
    RealtyTrac Foreclosure
    Anyone had experience with RealtyTrac?

Have you had experience with buy foreclosures?

Thanks, please share with me.
    deedgrabber Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Aug 22, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Yes I used them in the Chicago area and they were quite good, though expensive. Are you searching large numbers of properties at a time? I have an automated tool for this that I used successfully on RealtyTrac. Let me know if you want to hear about it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 22, 2008, 08:32 AM
    I know that their statisitics arre often cited by newspapers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure [ 7 Answers ]

My friends house is being forclosed on. He lives in MN. We have something here called the Cold Weather Rule where you can't be evicted if it's after Oct. 15 Can a house be forclosed on and can he be kicked out before spring?

Foreclosure law [ 1 Answers ]

I signed on a mortgage with my ex-wife to help her out. Stupid me. She let the property get foreclosed. Now, my new home is having the rates adjust to ridiculous amounts and I can't get anybody to refinance despite a great credit history except for the foreclosure showing up. I can't get a 100%...

Foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

I live in ga . And I am due to be foreclosed on jan. 2 2007 I need to pay 1300 in non negotable attorny fee's and 3000.00 To keep my property off the courthouse steps. I also have a second mortgage as well.

Foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

I just received a letter today stating my home is now in foreclosure and will will be auctioned off on jan 2 and 2007 if I don't come up with 3000.00 plus as they said at the attorneys office 1300. 00 in non negotiable legals fees for a total of 4300.00.this doesn't even include my other bills...

Foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

On a 5 year home equity loan that has expired but being paid on a regular basis be foreclosed on because of credit score or reduced income?

View more questions Search