Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Aug 20, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Raising hdl and lower ldl
    I have heridetary high cholesterol and I was wondering how could I lower my ldl (bad cholesterol) and raise my hdl (good cholesterol), like what foods should I eat.

I am not overweight, I workout regularly and I do not consome a lot of foods with a lot of cholesterol.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Eat fiber foods, fresh vegetables and fruits for the anti oxidents.
    Cut out junk food, greasy foods, fast food and prepacked prepared foods.

Eat healthy oils and cut out bad fats.
    Healthy oils are with the olive oil section. Bad oils are with the Crisco/Wesson oils
    Take Omega fatty acid too.

Healing Power of Flaxseed Oil and Other Omega-3 Life Giving Oils

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

Raising ph levels [ 2 Answers ]

I live in an area with soft water (6.8) and with only having a small tank (63litres) my ph levels are always very low (it has been well below 6 just don't know by how much). I am having difficultly raising the ph level using commercial treatments - any ideas? One fish has died recently and...

Raising rent [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here. So hi everybody. I was wondering my landlord raised my rent but everybody else I talk to in my complex has not gottin an increase in their rent. So can the landlord do the pick who gets rent increase? Or do they have to increase everybodys?

Self raising flour [ 2 Answers ]

How do I convert plain flour so it can to be use like self-raising flour.

Raising rent [ 3 Answers ]

In California, is there any limit as to how much a landlord can raise the rent and how much advance notice must the tenant be given?

View more questions Search