Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Claire Danes and Matt Damon
    I forgot the name of a movie with Matt Damon and Claire Danes, I remember Matt Damon is a lawyer or something and he meets Caire Danes in a hospital. She was beaten up by her husband, they continue to talk and her husband is real abusive man. Matt Damon helps her get out of the house and marriage. He comes after them with a baseball bat. Can someone tell me the name of this movie?
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Aug 19, 2008, 02:03 PM
    The Rainmaker
    The Rainmaker (1997)
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2008, 02:18 PM
    OHMIGAWD! Your right, I knew it was something Rain! Coool, thankx a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

How to get rid of dirty marks on matt paint [ 3 Answers ]

Well the title says it all! How do you get rid of stains on matt paint? I've tried a damp cloth and soapy water but this doesn't work:mad:

Great danes [ 1 Answers ]

My great dane tends to cough up a yellowish flem, not all the time, just every once in a while. Watching him do this hurts me to watch, I don't know if its just normal for this breed because of the amount of slobber or what. Anyone else have this problem?

Nephritis in Great Danes [ 1 Answers ]

This is for all you dane breeders, rescue, long time owners. I need someone who knows a great deal about danes. The question---if you feed a dane puppy a food that is high in protein, such as 27 to over 30%, could it possibly cause nephritis in the dog at around 18 months. Is this always a...

View more questions Search