Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kp42484 Posts: 39, Reputation: 16

Apr 22, 2006, 11:58 AM
    Linux e-business software
    Hi,

Does anyone know if there are Linux-based software suites that can be used for e-commerce? I know that IBM has some software, but I looked up its Small Business Suite on its website and it was nowhere to be found!

Are there any other Linux e-commerce software packages besides the ones that IBM offers?

Lastly, does anyone know if running an online storefront using Linux is even a good idea?

Has anyone successfully set up a Linux e-commerce server and/or CRM software?

A lot of questions, yes? Thanks in advance to anyone who can reply.:)

Check out some similar questions!

No software loads but linux [ 7 Answers ]

I'm working on an e-machine which has a 19gig hd a 1.0 ghz celeron, a cd, and 256 mb PC 100 memory It sees all this stuff in the bios( this means that its not a hdd,cd,floppy,mem error) it runs knoppix ( linux on a cd) fine ( this means that its not overheating) knoppix sees the hard drive...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Linux [ 3 Answers ]

I am using VI editor at work to try to compile my programs for school in C. When I compile I get the file a.out. When I do this on the school's site I am able to just type a.out in the command line and it runs. They are using AIX (whatever that means). I cannot do that here. It keeps saying no such...

Linux [ 5 Answers ]

I have a saa7134 TV cards .my linux (kernal 2.6)not configure for this TV cards.pls help me

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.