Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Aug 16, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Tags for pack
    I finally purchased a back pack for Rex, this week while we were in windsor. But here's the thing, he doesn't have a collar, all his tags are on his harness, and he can't have his harness on if he has his pack on. So I found a great tag online, I'm going to get it laminated and I will then sew it to the pack. But I was just wondering if I should make another tag that says what he's been vaccinated for?
    Here's the tag I found online:http://www.wolfpacks.com/acrobatdocs/Pack_Tag_Male.pdf
    Merricat Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Aug 17, 2008, 07:31 PM
    You'd be best checking the laws in NS. I know here in the states, you'd want to keep the official rabies tag on his collar no matter what because if anything ever happened to him, that's the most important thing to have (if he lost the pack). A tag you made yourself stating he was vaccinated would be worthless to him because it is not an official tag and would most likely not be accepted by any vet or dog officer who picked him up.
    On the pack, you could certainly have an ID tag any health issues (prone to seizures or needs meds) and the like.
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Does the pack have any D-rings or other metal loops? If so, you can just clip the tags to it.
    Here's an example of the kind of clip that will easily let you switch the tags from the harness to the pack. Tag clips and tag bags And if there isn't a good spot to clip them, then I would get/make something that says ID, put the tags in that, and put it inside the pack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a bigger 6 pack or a 8 pack ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi :) I have already got a 6 pack but it isn't very see able. I need to do more exercise to increase its visibleness. And how to get the lower abdominal muscles bigger. Thanks

How much useful div tags for SEO [ 1 Answers ]

Ima presently working on my website seo, some people saying div tags are very use useful to increase the seo rankings, how can it possible, it is true? How much useful div tags for SEO ?

Skin Tags? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me w/ this problem or not. Okay should my hubby be concerned that he has a skin tag on his penis and is there any thing that needs to be done about it. Should he be worried or what?:confused:

Csi toe tags- music [ 1 Answers ]

What is the music played in the beginning of the episode?

Mp3 ID3 tags [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using the python language. Is there a way to read the ID3 tags? As of now I've been trying to read the file, get the string and search through it for specific things. But each version of ID3 is different. And it seems even when they are the same version, it may be written in a different way or...

View more questions Search