Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matzkeh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Negative tests but all the pregnant signs
    My last period was July 20th which came 7 days early. Lighter than normal but more red. Not normal but before all that I had headaches which I never get, everyday they were, fatigue, frequient urination, very moody, back aches making me think I have my period now but nothing.. I am now 4 days late took a test today it was negative.. took a test after July 20th negative.. I think I am pregnant but have been having all negative tests. I am not stressed at all.. even after my last period my stomach stuck out at the bottom like I was so bloated. I was pregnant before and bled for 5 days and had a pos. test after that but had a miscarriage.. all the same signs I don't know what to do.. anyone have this happen and end up pregnant.. when should I test again and when would I get a pos.. I don't want to go to the doc yet...
    WildAngel Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Most, if not all, pregnancy tests will not show an accurate result until 30 days after your first missed period. I know... it sucks! If you do not want to see a doctor I would wait until the end of August to test again so you do not waste your money or get your hopes up. Best of luck to you!
    matzkeh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Oh really that's interesting.. Ya I think I am its just the tests.. but with my miscarriage it showed up right away guess every pregnant. Is different.. the guy I was with is with someone else now though so it sucks.. cause I'm to big of a I guess.. sometimes I think I have my period or its going to start but it never does.. do you have any kids? If so what were you signs and when did you get a pos. test
    babynette Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Hello, well you know sometimes you can want to be pregnant so bad that you can make yourself mentally and physically have . I did that samething to myself, so stop worrying about being pregnant and if it is Gods will for you to be pregnant it will be so good luck.
    WildAngel Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2008, 11:05 PM
    I do not have any kids but one time when I wasn't ready to be a mother I freaked myself out so badly that I showed signs of being pregnant. I made myself mentally ready and my body sort of went along with it. Good luck to you whatever happens and try to just let things work themselves out... I know it sounds easier than it really is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faint Positive tests and then negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

Here is my situation. First of all, you should know that I'm on Metformin because I have very irregular periods and am borderline PCOS. Now for the tests. The first day of my last period was Oct 21st. This is not uncommon for me to be this late, but I took a test anyway to see if I was...

Really confused pregnant. Or not pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm really confused.. I remember having a period mid week of Jan. I didn't have a period for the month of Feb. I'm normally regular and have a 28-30 day cycle. I have unprotected sex for the months of Jan and Feb. today March 17 I noticed there was light tan brown on the tissue I used. I've...

Pregnant signs [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go(im 5wks)

Missed period, negative. Blood and home pregnant. Tests [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning everyone, I have not had a period since the end of Jan, in Feb I had some dark brown light spotting (not even enough for a panty liner) that lasted about 1 day. I took three pregnancy tests.. all negetive, went to the doctor for a blood test (negetive). Then I missed my period...

11 days late, 2 negative. Pregnant. Tests! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Help! I'm so confused! I am 11 days late, and have had 2 pregnancy tests, which both came out Negative. I have light cramping (which I had with my daughter) I have light vag. Discharge Moody as ever, Just no period, and a negative test. Is is still possible? Anyone else...

View more questions Search