Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tradertodd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Medical file
    Is there some sort of universal medical file, (similar to a credit report) that is kept and used by insurance companies, and if so how can I get access to it.
    Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Who's medical file are you wanting access to?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Yes there is a national data base on medical, it will have most of your records on what insurance has paid for. Including your prescritipions records.. There was a article on Clark Howard some months ago about it. It is used by Health Insurance companies when they rate you for policies or decide to insure you or not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file suit for release of my medical records I didn't authorize? [ 17 Answers ]

I just found out yesterday that my entire chart of my medical records was copied and sent to an auto insurance company for the other party that hit me last year. They are attempting to settle with me and told me that it has taken so long because they were sent 70 pages of my medical records. I...

H4 Visa: 2007 Tax Filing Status - To file or Not to File [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H4 from 2006. Filed tax for 2006 using ITN with my spouse(H1) as Joint Return. My spouse wants to do Married filing Separately FOR 2007. My question is for 2007, 1) Do I need to file a separate return in spite of lack of income(H4) ? 2) Or do I just leave it as such and not file at...

Can a Video file be converted to a understandable text file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please let me know if a video file be converted to some readable text file. For example, if we read the text file, we should understand what the video shows and vice versa. Is there any such conversion possible. Please help me in this issue as early as possible.

File as married & self-employed: live in NY and do biz in Florida. Where do I file? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to NY in the beginning of 2007. I am a freelance designer and I do business with clients in New York and Florida. I receive 1099s from my clients, both in New York and Florida, but i am not sure were do I have to file. Could you please clarify this for me? Thank you.

Unpaid Medical Bills-Case Settled-Signed Lien on file [ 6 Answers ]

What do I do if a case was settled and money was released, but there's still unpaid medical bills w/ signed lien on file?

View more questions Search