Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxbobafett666x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Giants sized movie.
    This movie was out in like the early 90's late 80's it had giants with greenish faces and they came to our time in the 90's and the the bean stalk ends up in his back yard and there is like news reporter all over reporting on the beanstalk... plus in the end the hero hides in a nice office from the giant that's trying to get him... I keep coming up with the guy from wonder years the kid..
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 10:37 PM
    Jack and the Beanstalk?

Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story (2001) (TV)
    xxxbobafett666x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 12:04 AM
    I have that on vhs its not that one...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys [ 28 Answers ]

Should the New York Giants have beaten the Dallas Cowboys in that playoff game or did they just get lucky.

Go Giants! [ 5 Answers ]

Didn't I say they would win?

New York Giants [ 21 Answers ]

The Giants offense started strong with Eli Manning throwing right on target. He was able to keep his offense on the field and Favre and pals on the sideline. One can only wonder what the Giants would be like if he had two more receivers that could catch a football like Plaxico. The Packers...

The Giants Win the Super Bowl! [ 8 Answers ]

UNBELIEVABLE! Who'd have thunk it!! The greatest Giant victory ever! The greatest Giant season ever! The greatest Super Bowl Ever! WOW!!

What about Eli Manning and the Giants? [ 3 Answers ]

No interceptions for Ely; apparently his receivers decided to show-up and play. Can the Giants repeat v. the Cowboys? Who is watching Romo?

View more questions Search