Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah_nicole
    Sorry for being uninformed. And stop sucking that lemon :)
    Hun if your saying that I am being sour, I am not. There is no reason for me to be. Its great that you posted your statement. And hopefully one day I will be going to Autralia. There are some very attractive men there. And don't they have the most single men? Men outnumber women?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kay26
    \I have been using bio claire lotion for 2 years and it work all the way for me, to be honest i would say bio claire someways permanently brighten your skin, i haven't return dark as i was even if i stop the using it over 2 months.
    it wont make you very light, if you are looking to be very light it wont do that for you. it make you 3 shade brighter than what you were.
    I dont know much about the oil. i just start using it going a week now. so i will see how it works too, well so far it brilliant, my face look so smooth and spot free with the oil and no break outs.

Good luck and happy skin lightening
    I know people who went up to 5 shades lighter with it. It just depends on yr skin type and how u mix the product
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2008, 02:05 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

Bio claire [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using bio claire on a consecuitive basis for about 2 months now. The results are absolutoy phenominal. My skin is about 5 shades lighter. I am complimented all the time on my progression. By continuing to use the product day after day will I put myself at risk.

View more questions Search