Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lildreamgirl421 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Need this answered for application
    The question is :

Describe any work you have done that you feel might be valuable preparation
    For being a teachers assistant?

First of all the only experience I have is with my own children, which I have seven of, so technically I have had experience with kids for 9 years. I understand that all kids learn in
    Different ways and some may need extra one on one time. I don't really know how to say this
    And make it sound better?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Ty
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Have you ever coached any kind of sports while your kids were in school or gone along as a guardian on school outings? Basically anything where you were responsible for a group of kids for a certain amount of time would be good. This is all assuming you would be a TA at an elementary school.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Raising 7 children is good experience if you can show that they are well adjusted and have accomplishments that can be documented.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

Many Questions To Be Answered! [ 4 Answers ]

1. Is it okay to tell the next relationship about how the old relationship went and to tell them who dumped who. Will any of it make a difference? 2. Is it possible for a very beautiful woman to really have guy friends that are just guy friends? 3. What are a few things to never ever say to a...

Survey that needs to be answered please help [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, :D I am doing a survey: I want to know how many people read the following books: "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" by Joanne Greenberg "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Anne Frank "Tar Baby" by Toni Morrison

View more questions Search