Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 11:16 AM
    DWI felony
    Is there any way to get a felony DWI expunsed from your record if I live in TX?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Mothers against drunk drivers have made that impossible if it ever was an able to.
    Most likely they wouldn't do something like that because they press charges according to first offense, second offense and eventually you lose your license.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 12, 2008, 11:46 AM
    There may be ways to get it accomplished. I would say a lot depends on any prior record which you may or not have.

Houston DUI DWI Attorney Lawyer Drunk Driving Clear Lake Area Galveston TX
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205
    The severity of these charges and accompanying punishments vary, depending on factors such as blood alcohol level, prior offenses, whether there was a child in the car, and the speed of the car. The penalties range from license suspension and fines to jail time and license revocation. Successfully defending people against DUI / DWI charges requires extensive knowledge of the laws, police procedures, and the penalties. Because laws and detection techniques are constantly changing, Tad Nelson attends frequent seminars, workshops, and classes on DUI defense throughout the country. From the Houston DUI DWI Attorney Lawyer Drunk Driving Clear Lake Area Galveston TX

Yep all/any of these taken into consideration can make it about impossible to get it expunged

P.S. you are not suppose to post lawyers sites here.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 12, 2008, 01:04 PM
    I will be more attentive to detail. That won't happen again. Thank-you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

My age and felony [ 10 Answers ]

I am 53 and have a felony for third offense DUI. I'm female and currently living off my sone and daughter-in-law (bless their hearts). I've been pounding the pavement and been online filling out apps. but to no avail. I have 2 yrs. College and a high school diploma. I've always worked waitress,...

VOP Felony [ 2 Answers ]

My Husband is on Felony Probation and violated this by being arrested on a suspended license carrying less than 20 grams of marijuana. The charge itself is considered a misdemeanor but he got a VOP because of the arrest. I am very worried. He has an attorney that is helping him but I am curious...

Getting a job with a felony [ 2 Answers ]

I am a accountant for now. I have to tell my employee by November that I have a felony. I need to know what other position are out there for me. Would I need to go back to school or could I go back with a felony on my record? I live in Washington DC is there some place here that will help me find...

View more questions Search