Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inupiat30 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Not sexually compatible?
    My boyfriend and I have different libidos and I am not sure how to make them more compatible. When we first got together I was using a vibrator to help myself about once a week. He had tried oral on me and blamed my vibrator for desensitzing me. So I stopped using it and only use my fingers. But he still has not been able to get me off with oral.

If I initiate sex with him then he tries to get hard and makes failed attempts at getting going. If he intiates sex then there is no foreplay and wonders why I'm not ready. I have tried several times to get him to engage in foreplay and then have sex but he would rather not. I basically end up telling him what to do and then he gets frustrated and says never mind. I'm at a loss here.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 10:36 AM
    I think this is a situation of two young people not very sexually sophisticated here.

It seems from your post that you expect your boyfriend to give you an orgasm, and he is not interested in that kind of approach to sexual intercourse. Consequently, he is frustrated with the situation.

Hopefully, sexual relations are a joining of two people who are on the same level of contact with their passions and ability to express their passion in order to get fulfillment. The best sexual relationships are those who both are passionate and orgasmic going into a sexual relationship.

What I am saying is that I think you need to get in touch with your sexuality and passion, and that could take awhile. American females have a problem having had their sexual expression quashed by religion, parents, society... and misrepresented by the media. Lots to overcome. :)

Sex for women is not simple... it is complicated. Females are far more complex sexual creatures than men are. Undoing harm done to females about their sexuality from the areas I mentioned above takes some time and effort.

So, I think you are right, you two are not compatible at this time. Don't go out and get a new boyfriend, work on yourself without a vibrator. :)

My very best wishes to you on your sensual journey! :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2008, 11:30 AM
    sounds like he's not well experiened and is impatient and quick to blame.

if he is unwilling to engage in foreplay, he is in for a long, boring life in bed with poor results...

buy and read She Comes First: A Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman, by Ian Kerner.

its not a sex bible. Its an easy read I recommend because its not gross (as some sex books can be), its short, its simple, its aimed at oral performed on the woman but really its more about taking time for proper sensitization... and some books just don't get that.

chances are he's quickly jumping right at your cl!toris, when that's the last thing he should do.

if he cannot, or will not, take the time to slowly sensitize your skin and your body (and I don't mean foreplay = kiss, neck, and feel you up), if he won't wait long enough for your body's hormones to do their work, he's an idiot.

the time I take tracing my partners body and sensitizing her is absolutely not "work"... yes... I only learned how to be a better lover by listening to the strong women who weren't afraid to demand for from their partners and more from themselves...

chances are you have some work to do... you need to find the things you need to be able to lose yourself in the moment. As I've said before, for my partner, shed love a hot bath, a clean, neat bedroom that's comfortable being naked in, privacy, a rested body and a rested mind, and a slow buildup of sexual tension through intimate touch and teasing.

so if he's just going right at your cl!toris, he is doing what he thinks he needs to do... he's just clueless about all that needs to happen before that. By the time I get there, I want my partner to be pulling me to her with both hands.

its not always like that... but that's my hope.

read the book. Mark what's interesting to you. Pass it onto him. If he's too proud to learn a thing or two, then you know exactly what you are dealing with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

G4 Compatible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was offered an internship at an international organization. They told me that I had to have the G4 visa, be a resident or citizen of USA. Right now I'm wating to get the date to get the medical exams, so I can have the I 130 Resident card. My question is: If I get the G4 Visa for the...

Is SDR35 & SCH 40 Compatible? [ 4 Answers ]

3 months ago we had water damage from our masterbathroom toilet that overflowed. The water went down to the living room and down to the basement. It was a major damage that took 3 months to repair. We had to replace the vinyl flooring in our masterbathroom floor, fixed the living room and full...

AVG + Stinger--Compatible? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, A while back, I worked on someone's PC, and did nothing to it but do virus and spyware scans. I carry McAfee's Stinger standalone program with me on a USB drive and I used this on her PC. It found nothing. This person had AVG on the PC as well, but I did not run it, as I have never...

View more questions Search