Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aldaine Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Do you believe to a forture teller?
    Tell me about your insights or anything about it! Thanks!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 09:07 AM
    I'm not really sure... what you're asking. Are you asking something TO a fortune teller or are you asking if we believe in fortune tellers?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 11, 2008, 09:27 AM
    I believe there are fortune tellers.

I do not believe they tell fortunes.

I believe you should focus on taking responsibility for your own choices and actions. No hocus-pocus needed.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 01:05 PM
    My insight is
    Fortune tellers say something like
    You will get back together with the one you loved most... -DOES that mean that you should have? That it is the best and right thing for you? That it will be good and actually work out?

Just because they say it doesn't necessarily mean it is the best thing for you.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 01:32 PM
    I would say most all fortune tellers will tell you vague generalities until you confirm something is correct and they will play on that.

Again like eveeyone else asked are you asking or planning to ask a fortune teller something?
    DrLang Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Aug 11, 2008, 02:25 PM
    At best you might find a fortune teller who is good at cold reading (a method of deducing information about a person based on their body language). However, I doubt they can predict the future any better than anyone else.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 11, 2008, 07:40 PM
    I used to believe in fortune tellers until recently.

I was religious as well but I lost the faith.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 06:29 AM
    It's less than 24 hours, you can delete the message and repost it in the correct thread...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teller made a mistake [ 4 Answers ]

Is it a crime to keep money that a bank teller gave you in error? It should have been $15.00 and she gave me $1500.00 instead.

Teller gave too much money Again! [ 10 Answers ]

I have been banking at the same small bank for 26 years. A few months ago at 1 of the branches a new teller gave me too much money 20 dollars over. I came home called and she took it from my account. No problem she was new and I was close to the window and saw her name. At the other branch 2...

The Fortune Teller [ 7 Answers ]

After escaping from her overly controlling campaign manager for the evening, Hillary Clinton sneaked off to visit a local fortune teller of some fame and repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the wizened old mystic delivered some very grave news. 'There's no easy way to...

View more questions Search