Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Aug 10, 2008, 06:37 AM
    no ejaulation upon orgasm
    Hello. Recently, my husband has had a problem in which he has an orgasm (orgasm has been less intense) but no ejaculation. He says it is painful in his testicles. I looked this matter up online, and the closest condition seems to be retrograde ejaculation, in which the ejaculate goes back into the bladder instead of comign out like it's supposed to. To test this, we had him urinate in a clear container to see if it was cloudy... it was not. We have checked his "parts" all over and don't feel any lumps or anything abnormal. Any ideas? He's only 25 and has never had a problem like this before. He's not taking any new meds, nothing else has changed... he's scared and frustrated. He just had an x-ray and visit with a urologist for another matter (nerve damage, herniated disc) and there were no abnormalities found. Any input?
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Aug 10, 2008, 07:39 AM
    I think if I were scared, I'd go see the urologist again with these specific symptoms.

I don't believe in coincidences. The other problem... nerve damage, herniated disc, might have something to do with this. Could be that more than one nerve is pinched.
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Aug 10, 2008, 11:13 AM
    He will be seeing the urologist again soon, but just today he ejaculated normally, so he feels better about that. Hopefully this doesn't happen again, but he will bring it up at the next dr appt, whether it happens again or not. Thanks for the answer.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 11:19 AM
    One always has to consider the possibility that a person is faking an orgasm... for whatever reason. Often it is to end a about of sexual intercourse.
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Aug 11, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Your husband needs to bring this up with his urologist on his upcoming visit. Even young men can experience prostate problems or prostatis. Prostate pain can manifest itself in the testicles. A simple digital rectal exam or prostate massage could help determine if this is a problem or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Have An Orgasm [ 18 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 years old and I have lost my virginity to my boyfriend which we have been having sex for 9 months now, and yet to have an orgasm. I mean I love him very much and I am very comfortable in front of him we tried everything like different positions, and even different settings what should I...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Can't Orgasm Either. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been married for almost 9 months and both my husband and I waited for marriage for sex. I have still not been able to orgasm. I feel like maybe I don't have the patience in bed to make it happen? Or maybe just both of us being inexperienced? I don't know... regardless my lack of drive is...

I Can't orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 34 and I've had sex with men and I am now in a relationship with a women, who I love with all my heart, but I have never been able to orgasm. I have tried lots of different ways in the bedroom but nothing seems to work. Because I can't orgasm I don't enjoy sex, and I'm worried my partner is...

View more questions Search