Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolblue91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 11:31 PM
    How do I lose my facial fats?
    I am a 16 yr old asian girl and I am not overweight. However, I still have facial fats although I have stopped growing. What can I do to get rid of them without going for surgery?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Asian women are some of the most beautiful in the world. I know when one is a teenager, there is great worry about how one looks. Please don't worry about "facial fat." That is part of your Asian heritage. In fact, it breaks my heart when I read about Asian women getting their eyes fixed so they look more Western. That is so terrible. When I watch the games in Beijing, I see all the Asian people--handsome men, beautiful women, and cute children. They make me so happy. My good friend is Vietnamese and so pretty. My doctor is Chinese and is very nice-looking. Each culture has important variations in appearance. Value your culture and your beauty.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Aug 10, 2008, 12:02 AM
    At 16, you can definitely still have "puppy fat". It tends to remain until your mid 20s, even though your growth in height (and sometimes build) can finish much earlier.
    I wouldn't worry about it, it tends to be pretty cute. And Asian girls often have fairly round faces, maybe it's just your natural shape.
    Wondergirls made some great points.
    I'm sure you're more beautiful than you realise.

Kal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce fats in my arms. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I just want to ask what are exercises or diets that can reduce the fats in my arms.. I cannot wear sleeveless anymore.. {Moved from Forum Help-<>}

Tummy Fats and ACL [ 1 Answers ]

I've got stubborn fats in my upper and lower abdominal part. But here's the thing. My upper torso is irregurly shorter than that of my legs.. its so not in proportion! (got it from mom) so I really find it hard to do crunches, upper torso is irregularly short. I feel that my neck is doing all job...

Fats for health [ 1 Answers ]

Please inform me about ALL of the good fats... so I know what to buy to inprove my health Age 58 Sex Male

Face fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am not fat but I suffer from a lot of fats in my face and it would never go away, I have tried diets, am working out on regular basis and my body shape is not bad but when it comes to my face its killing me... I need to find some serious method beside surgery to make my face look smaller.. any...

Face Fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am 87 kg and 175 cm tall, am not chubby but I have a lot of fats I don't want around my waist and in my face, I need to lose like 5 kg but most important is how to los emy FACE FATS? There are no excersies for that, I have plenty of fats in my checks and chin, keep moving up and down when I...

View more questions Search