Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonprincess125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Can I still be pregnant
    OK well lets start with my period has always been since I was 9 very very regular 28 day cycle and it would last 7 days every month starting heavy and ending light with extreme amount of cramps. This past month I have felt that I was pregnant had all the symptoms but I 3 days after I was supposed to get my period I had some very light bleeding lasting 2 days with no cramps just swollen sore breasts. One day for like an hour it was heavier but then it was done. I still feel as if I am pregnant but I'm wondering if that is possible and if so when I can take a test to see. Please let me know thank you
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 9, 2008, 10:54 PM
    You can get spotting during a pregnancy and you should be able to test accurately now (if you think it's been a month) or you can test again in seven days with an early pregnancy test that will test down to 20 mIU/ml hCG.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

This all started this past summer in June, and I missed my period. Then again in July I missed another one, but in August I had some spotting and all the pregnancy tests I hade taken came back negative, so I thought I was in the clear! Then in Sept. I had a regular period, so I thought I was OK....

Pregnant or not? [ 4 Answers ]

... Here we go... OK... Last night I was having sex with a condom. And when we were done, he pulled out. & some how the condom was stuck in me, :o and we didn't relize it at first so. Needless to say all of the that was in the condom, leaked out and dripped on my . Is there anyway for me to be...

View more questions Search