Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunflowerjk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Would you give your life for theirs?
    Hi, My brother and I saw a movie a few years back and it goes something like this... There is a couple I can't remember if they were just in a relationship or if they were married, anyway the were having major problems in the relationship and I believe the female died and he prayed for the chance to show her how much he really loved and cared for her, So a Angel came down and gave him 3 days to spend with her again to prove that he loved her, For those 3 days everything was GREAT, he did everything in his power for her, proving how special she was to him, and on that 3rd day when it came time for her to die again, instead of her dying---- He gave up his own life... But I can't remember the rest I don't remember if he died or what PLEASE help me find the name of this movie. By the way its not the butterfly effect... I already looked :(
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Aug 7, 2008, 02:25 PM
    I hope someone knows it because it sounds good. I want to see it!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Three Days (2001) (TV)
    kitten52588 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 08:26 PM
    No quinn f I think your wrong. I think it was called IF ONLY!
    kitten52588 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Or it could be three days! They are about the same huh? I get confused

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Should I give some mote time to try my marriage life [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got married 2 yrs back. Till now I have not raised family life with my husband. He is not moving close to me. He is very specific in repeating I am not the wife he expected. He rarely speaks to me. We have spent little time together in sharing thoughts. I was very caring for him. I did my...

I would give my life for a girl. But I don't know if she likes me(love) [ 8 Answers ]

Yeah.. oke.. so.. There is 1 girl.. I met her about 2 years ago.. and I liked her.. like a guy likes all girls.. but the love began.. hm.. like 4 months ago.. we went to a disco.. and like from liking my feelings became more deep.. like madly in love with her.. I wrote her a poem,made her a card...

89 civic dx does not give sign of life [ 1 Answers ]

ok i have and 89 civic dx hatchback the car wont start i changed the main relay and the switch but still wont start i know the battery is good because the lights and the stereo go on and stuff but when i turn the key to "on" nuttin happens no crankin no nuttin..please guys i really need to get it...

My life is a mess! Can somebody give me a hand? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 37 years old and live in Switzerland and California as often as I can. Almost 2 years ago I met an American and we fell in love. (well, at least I fell in love, I'm not sure if he did, even though he told me so). We kept contact all the time but couldn't meet as often as we wanted to. I...

View more questions Search