Ask
    uige Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Hard drives
    Can I connet to hard drives in the same PC
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 7, 2008, 08:18 AM
    What do you mean with that? How can your computer function if it is not connected to a hard drive? Do you perhaps run it from a USB stick?

Please provide more details on your computer :
    What is the Operational System? What harddrives do you have? Did you have any virus problems recently? And/or have you run your computer without anti-virus software perhaps? Is this a sudden new problem, or did you have this problem always already?

Please understand : nobody here is omniscient , so we need as much as possible data from you to advice what could be the trouble.

In general it is wise to have two harddrives in your computer : one for running the OS and all software, and a second one for back-up purposes. My computer has two harddrives : no 1 with 8 partitions running various OS, and no 2 with 1 partition for additional back-up.

Just come back to the board with that information!
    Let me know by private mail (click on my handle and follow instructions) and I will return here to reply.
    If this helps solving your problem, than please rate this reply.

Success !

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 hard drives [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 hard drives in my 3ghz 512 video memory and 1 ghz of RAM but my computer run slow do I need more RAM.:)

Two hard drives [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a computer with Windows ME installed on the slave drive,and I just installed Windows XP Home on the Master drive. What I would like to be able to do is use either OS I want. Rght now I can use the XP home OS but not the Windows ME OS. I can open the drive with Windows ME on it by going...

Hard drives [ 4 Answers ]

What gb hard drive for age 17+

Hard drives [ 3 Answers ]

I want to clean my hard drive and reinstall windows and hardware. How Thanks Fred ? :-/

Hard Drives [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question on SATA Hard Drives. I am planning on installing 1 SATA Drive, and I have 1 IDE drive also, I want to use, Which would be the Master, or can it be either, I know with IDE you use Slot 1 for Master and then if you want to have a slave. But with SATA I am not sure how that...

View more questions Search