Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surfinrobi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 01:15 AM
    What are the trust executor's legal laws
    As a beneficiary of a trust, (in California), what legal options are there, when an executor has been mismanaging funds, spending it on themselves, personal money transactions using inheritance funds?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 05:53 AM
    Take this to the attention of the probate judge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International marriage and divorce laws in regard to american laws [ 3 Answers ]

Dateline: U.S. resident from panama in national guard gets stationed in panama and gets married U.S. resident comes back from panama (without wife cause she does not want to leave her country) U.S. resident becomes a naturalized citizen of U. S. Naturalized U. S. citizen gets american...

Legal status (student visa) becoming legal resident? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a legal resident green card holder and have been so for 28 years. I met someone and fell in love and got married. The problem is she is here on a student visa. I would like to know if it is possible for her to obtain legal obtain status. There are a few circumstances that I feel that may...

Not sure if I should trust again [ 4 Answers ]

I have been separated for almost 2 years now and have been married for 5 years. Still during our separations we would talk to each other a couple of times and laugh like we did before we got married and in the early part of our marriage. But still for the past 2 years I wanted a divorce in order...

Giving up legal right to pursue legal actions [ 8 Answers ]

I want to up all legal right to pursue legal action against my male partner before I give birth to my unborn child. How do I go about doing that? I mean I want it in written form that I give up the right to sue him for any type of child support or any type of care to my child. Also I don't want to...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search