Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raven0208 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Eight.
    Does anyone know where I could get the comics for season eight? Are all of them still in print? Because I looked on Wikipedia and it said they were limited. Thank you!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Or these?

buffy the vampire slayer season eight, Collectibles items on eBay.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a vampire novel. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a book I read long ago. The book was probably written in the early or mid 80's and is about a women who is bitten by a vampire while sitting in her car on a dock. Over the next few days, she slowly starts to turn into a vampire, and a kind, old, black man (who is...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

Vampire gunslinger [ 2 Answers ]

- I also remember seeing an old black and white western - it involved a town dominated by vampires- taken down by a gunslinging preacher who used the brass buttons w/ embossed crosses- as bullets or jacketed bullets - to kill the vampires as he had the faster draw- anyone know this one?

View more questions Search