Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2006, 06:28 PM
    Need help rewiring Airtemp Air Handler
    I purchase a home that has a Airtemp Air Handler in the attic. The unit has to be completely rewired. I have the fan contact,it has wires at top(one green, one brown). I take it that this is the input voltage. It has 2 red wires coming out of the coil. I think these are 24V.

There is a 24V transformer(no wires connected). It has a green and red wire on the 24V side. On the input side there is a orange, black, white, red wire. The white and red are cut and capped off. The black and orange wires are for the input voltage from what I gather.

I have a wire coming from my thermostat and one going to my outside unit.

Also, there are 2 wires coming from the blower/fan.

I am a novice at this. Can someone help me in wiring this unit properly.

BTW, the primary voltage is 240 VAC.

Thanks in advance,:confused:
    Madd
    madd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2006, 06:18 AM
    Any takers on this problem. I really need help. I live in Mississippi and it is starting to warm up.

Thanks again,
    Madd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewiring a phone jack [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know how to rewire a phone jack? It's in my den but it's a different line/number than the one I use in the rest of the house. I want to put my computer/DSL/fax/answering machine in that room without running an extension phone cord across the floor and down the hallway. The phone...

Rewiring an old phone [ 1 Answers ]

How do wire an old dial-up phone so I can plug it into a regular jack?

Rewiring air compressor [ 4 Answers ]

How do I rewire a 220V 2 hrp. Air compressor to 110V?

Rewiring 220V coffee maker to 110V [ 4 Answers ]

I want to buy a vintage European coffeemaker with a heating element (220V 50hz) and do whatever is necessary to get it to plug safely into a standard two-prong or three-prong wall outlet here in the USA. I've read some answers here about converting a 220V appliance to 110V, but the answers...

Rewiring a phone jack [ 2 Answers ]

I wired our phone lines 10 years ago so that I could have 2 phone lines. Now I am having a third line added. How do I rewire an existing phone line for the third line. I just want to replace an existing fax/computer line with a dedicated computer line. I only need to do the one outlet next to...

View more questions Search