Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TOOLBAND12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Remove and re-install air duck
    Hi,

Need to go under my floor but air duck (furnace) is in the way. Is it hard to remove it and then reassemble it again when I'm done?

Thanks!! :)
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Not usually. Remove the drives and then separate at the S hooks. The net may have some pictires of drives and S hooks. See Google

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove and install over the stove microwave [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older 1989 model year microwave that needs to be replaced. I am unsure as to how it can be removed. Any help?

How to remove / install a frost free hose bib [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace a frost free hose bib that drips. How do I remove the hose bib? I'm thinking that I just need to chip away the mortar around the bib and unscrew with a pipe wrench, but since the device is screwed several inches into the wall, I don't want to bend a pipe in the wall by doing...

Remove an interior wall, install arch [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking at removing an interior wall between my kitchen and living room and installing an archway in its place. It is not a load bearing wall. Is this difficult to do? How would I go about starting?

Can't get rid of screen savere. Not on install/remove list. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Haven't been active lately. Need help getting rid of screen saver. It's not listed on install/remove list. Appreciate help. Gerald 65:)

View more questions Search