Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mia_camsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Introduction letter
    Hi guys,

I'm a student researching on how to make an effective company introduction letter.
    Can you please give me some sample. It's about an established telecommunication company. Thank you so much!

-mia-
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 05:13 AM
    If you click on the links at the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours, you will be likely to find some links to answers that will be helpful to you. If you would like to post your introduction letter on this thread, I am sure that there would be some of us who would be willing to help you with the content of it.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 10:02 PM
    As usual Clough is correct about the mass of information concerning this.

I would just say that I would start by introducing your company, yourself and what exactly you do. (Keep this portion very short.) Then I would make three points about how you and your company can be the solution to any problems they may be having. I would pick three situations that are prominent problems in your industry and how you can service them.

First rule: KEEP it short, very short, people do not read much past the first paragraph. Fight the temptation to elaborate in this intro letter.

Ask for a response in the last paragraph (make sure that when they call back, they get a LIVE person) and state that your business isn't telecommunication... it is service and problem solving.

Another bit of advice; always say "thank you" in all situations even when they may complain... remember you always want to improve and even from complaints, you can learn something.

Please let me know if I may assist further,
    Stringrer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter to a new job [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write an introduction letter to my new place of employment. I should have written it May 5 (so I am late). Help!

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,One of friend has started a new company, The company is into corporate training, contract staffing, consulting. He want to write a introduction letter to introduce the services to the corporate companies. He was asking me for help how to write a effective introduction letter. Could anyone...

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

We are started new small scale die making company,so we want to introduce our company To another company ,please give good format to intraduce our company

View more questions Search