Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bowmant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Dark Ooze leaking from ductwork
    What might be the possible cause of a dark sticky ooze leaking from the ductwork?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Where? In one spot or in all of the duct work. It is hard to tell from hundreds of miles away with the info you cage.
    bowmant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 06:08 PM
    The ooze is only in one spot(that we have found... basement.) It leaves a dark puddle that apparently is sweet since it attracts ants as well.. Does this info help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Popping ductwork [ 1 Answers ]

I recently moved into 2 yr old house with Weather King (made by Ruud or Rheem?) 92% forced air furnace. The basement is unfinished & I have noticed supply ductwork popping, apparently due to expansion/contraction, on heatup & cooldown. This wakes me in the middle of the night. I would like to...

Why do I ooze after having sex? And what is it? [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I have sex, I ooze afterwards. We've always used condoms and even if we don't, we do the pull-out method and he never comes inside me. Also when I masturbate it happens. It's every single time for both of those things. It never fails. So what is it? And how do I make it stop?

They Want to Replace My Ductwork? [ 2 Answers ]

I really wish I would've this site before all this started, but here goes: My wife and I have a seven year old home, 1850 square feet, plus about another 850 square feet of above-ground walkout basement (with crawl space below basement). The original Trane XB1000 2.5 ton outdoor unit which was...

Dryer ductwork [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently installing a stacked washer/dryer in my 2nd story bathroom. The only option for me to vent the dryer is up into the ceiling and down through the soffet. Is there a problem with the dryer vent being vertical until it reaches the ceiling? Since it is a stacked dryer, the vertical...

Ductwork squeak [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have never asked a question on this forum before, so I apologize if I do not follow convention. About 3 days ago, I noticed a squeak coming from what appears to be my heating ductwork only when the furnace is on. The squeak seems to be about 1 second long and occurs approximately every...

View more questions Search