Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynne230857 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Codicil to a will written 2007
    How would I find a copy of the last will and testiment of somebody deceased 4 months ago - don't know if probate granted yet. I know that I was left something in a previous will as I have a copy. I've now been told that the will had a codicil and I have been left nothing. How can I see a copy of the 'so called' last will now excluding myself?

Thank you
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Contact or visit the probate court in the county of the deceased. Someone must file an application or petition to probate the will. The entire file is ordinarily a public record.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband on H1, wife arrived in feb 2007 on H4, converted to F1 in Fall 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was on H1 visa for the entire period of 2007 and I got married in Jan 2007 in India and came back with my wife in Feb 2007. She came on H4 visa and then started her masters on H4 visa and got it converted to F1 status here in the US itself. She has been working on campus since Sep...

Son came here on H4 on Dec 17, 2007. Can I claim my son as dependent for 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

I came here on H1B on June 2007, and my wife and son came here on H4 on Dec 17, 2007. Can I claim my son as dependent for 2007?

Written off Debt [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My Parntner had a loan and it was written off. Today she just got a letter from a company stating they bought her debt and she owes the money. What I was wondering what are the statue of limitations in Ontario,Canada , and should she even talk to these people?

Checks written [ 2 Answers ]

Checks written for payment of services (utilitites, lawn service, etc) are normally recorded in what journal.

View more questions Search