Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikrovisata Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Spouse visa after divorce
    I am from EU and my husbund from Ukraine,we been married since 2005.06.18.My husbund first viza was for 6 months,after for 5 years.But I want divorce him,what happened after diforce,he still can stay in the UK.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Could you please provide more details? What is your nationality? You both live and work in UK? etc.
    mikrovisata Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Hello.we are both living in uk for past 3 years,I'm working as a self employer,my husbund opened a company few months ago,but he also got ilegal income,this is the reason for divorce.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 05:26 PM
    You missed my point... the reason I asked what your nationality is because British and other EU citizens are different in terms of visas.

If you're not a Brit but live and work in UK, so I assume your spouse has dependent visa. If this is correct, her visa status will be terminated by divorce unless she can apply for different type of visa.
    Alex404 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee View Post
    You missed my point... the reason I asked what your nationality is because British and other EU citizens are different in terms of visas.

If you're not a Brit but live and work in UK, so I assume your spouse has dependent visa. If this is correct, her visa status will be terminated by divorce unless she can apply for different type of visa.
    Hi lawanwadee,
    Sorry to jump in, would you kindly look into this one please,

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...fe-393801.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spouse arrested while divorce being processed [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the 60 day waiting period to finaliza a divorce. My ex-wife is on probation and got arrested for shoplifting. She is most likely going to serve jail time. It was uncontested, so she is the one that hired the lawyer. Do I need to try to stop the papers from being processed now, or wait...

Divorce pending - Spouse Moved out of state w/kids [ 4 Answers ]

Divorce is pending but spouse moved 900 miles away with both kids w/o telling me. What do I do now. They are 900 miles away making it financially almost impossible for me to see them. Can court get her to pay for travel expenses for the kids since it was her idea to move so far away.

International divorce where the spouse cannot be located [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend is seeking a divorce and has been separated from her husband for 5 years. The problem is that her husband was last known to be in thailand with no physical address. How can she legally get divorced from this man as quickly as possible?

Divorce in chicago.denied access to home by spouse [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is separated from her husband... no papers have been filed, she left him and came to stay at my house... her name is not on the condo title because he purchased it before they got married, approximately 10 months ago ( he took a job in Chicago and moved there 2 months before they were...

View more questions Search