Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderlily Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 12:24 AM
    Love at first Sight
    What should I do?

I started liking this guy way before I even know him. It was during the orientation week of college. After the day was over, I took the train back home, the train was all packed so I had to stand, while standing I caught a glimpse of the guy and something about him that made me cannot look away. When I looked away, a few minutes later, he was gone.
    I felt a huge PANG.

Days goes by, I totally forgot about the incident.

However, during the first day of school, I was surprised to actually see him in the same mass lecture class as me. I was shocked and thought that this could be a sign.

A year went by, I had small talks with him but it was just mutual and I knew he was not the kind of guy that would be interested with someone like me. He doesn't really has that much friend in school, he's usually always alone.

I only grew closer to him this year. When we had to actually repeat the same subjects together and are in the same class. I feel that this is fate.

We are always together and my love for him grew and grew and grew. There was a tie when it was just me and him in the libraby watching a movie. I felt like I was in heaven, but I do not know what feelings he have for me.

I have caught him catching glimpse of me but when we are together, it feels like he only sees me as a friend. He is kind of touchy but I still feel that he only sees me as a friend.

I really really am in love with him and its already been almost two years now. I've been waiting for him to sent out signals and confess but uptill now, there's still nothing.

I was on the verge of telling him my feelings, but I'm afraid it might destroy the closeness that we have. I don't think I'm able to face him iif I'm being rejected. But I want him to know how I feel for him. I really do, but Im really scared.

My mom says, if I think we might've been fated for each other, all I have to do is wait and he'll come to you one day.

What should I do, tell him, or let fate do it's job?

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO'S ANSWERING AND HELPING ME OUT. I DO NOT HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS, COS THEY SEEM TO NOT CARE. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO'S HELPING. ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY LISTENS AND READS AND WANTS TO HELP.
    =)
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Aug 1, 2008, 12:31 AM
    Have you mentioned doing things outside school? Do you talk to him on the phone? Have you told him, you would like to see him as more then a friend?

Maybe he just feels you might not like him.

Don't waste anymore time thinking about it. Do something... What if, What if, What if.. will be your furture if you don't take a chance!!

GET EM GIRL!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 12:36 AM
    Ah... sorry if this puts a bit of a damper on things, but I really don't believe in "fate"... especially if you two are in the same graduating year and you two are in the same classes. I was pre-med... and I was in the same classes with 200 or so kids for four years... really...

As far as the feelings you have for him... well, you have two choices:

1. tell him. This may go well or go badly. If you tell him, and he tells you of his feelings for you, then great. Mission accomplished. If you tell him and he tells you that he doesn't harbor the same feelings... well... it may ruin the friendship, but only if you let it. It could be awkward, but if you two are as close as you say you guys are... then I doubt it'll destroy the friendship.

2. don't tell him.. . really... nothing happens here. You just don't tell him... and that's that. You two graduate. Life goes on.
    littleme Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Aug 1, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Well the only way to know for sure what might happen is to just tell him... if he feels the same way, great! If he doesn't, I'm not going to lie to you: it will hurt. But, at least you will know that there is nothing there and you will be able to move on... as for the friendship, it doesn't have to be ruined just because he doesn't feel the same way, it sounds like a great friendship, he sounds like a nice guy so why shouldn't it last? :-)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Ask him to hang out, outside of school... I am with Sneezy though, I don't believe in fate. But since you do I'll give you a quote

"Fate can only take you so far, it's up to you to do the rest"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love at first sight! [ 11 Answers ]

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Do you believe in love at first sight? [ 28 Answers ]

I'm just wondering how many people other than me believes in love at first sight SO HOW MANY OF YOU LOT BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT???? If you do why do you believe in it?? If not why don't you?

Love at first sight [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, SO I first of all I am 12 years old and I am on vacation in the mountains, I am here with my family and my cusinss and my cusins has this family friend who is also 12 and we have never talked but he definitely knows who I am and I have a big crush on him. I just need some help...

Love at first sight [ 3 Answers ]

Tell me about the first time you laid eyes on your pet/pets.

View more questions Search